PHIBIOUS Group is in search of a talent who ‘lives’ and ‘breathes’ social media with a challenger spirit to help us drive fresh and dynamic content solutions with impacts. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for content triggers across social communities or topics, with an innovative and analytical mindset to leverage them in planning, creation and assessment of the content. Our team - a collective of sharp, peculiar and supportive humans and cats - look forward to welcoming you aboard!
- Develop social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking performance indicators, messaging, identification of audience, community and KOLs with content strategy.
- Execute through creation of editorial calendars and syndication schedules for, generating content including original text and visual references, overseeing final content output, publishing content and/or following publishing schedules, monitoring and analysing results for evaluation.
- Collaborate with strategists and creatives for all social-media-related projects from ideation to execution.
- Set up, manage and optimise both the company’s and clients’ social media channels through maintaining a checklist and updating social media identity assets including profile and cover photos, user name, bio description and thumbnails.
- Liaise with 3rd parties for community management through protocol for replies and responses, sentiment monitoring and timely report in case of critical issues.
- Provide team with latest popular cultural trends, highly engaged topics and platform features or formats.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- This role is most suitable for a holder of Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in social media or content management at an agency or within an organisation
- Fluent understanding of social language, culture and landscape; deep understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business manager tools
- Understand the dynamic between strategy, content and audience engagement
- Must be TikTok-fluent and stay up to date with all the latest trends within the platform
- Innovative and analytical thinking with agile way of working
- Detail-oriented, proficient in proofreading and editing materials
- Ability to craft ideas and thoughts into any medium
- Good command of written and verbal communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Collaborative, curious nature and challenger spirit
- Fondness for cats is an advantage!
Working in a dynamic, compassion, and supportive environment
Free fruit, snack, coffee & soft-drink are offered
Once the employee has passed probation and signed a labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- 06 sick leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result.
- Annual performance reviewed.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- Healthcare benefits package.
- Mobile phone fee allowance based on the company’s policy
- Participate in company events.
- Other benefits (Birthday gift, Mid-autumn gift, Lucky money, etc)
Time and working place:
- 11 bis Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, 7th Floor, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Time: 09:30 – 18:30, Monday – Friday