1. SNS Management (40%)
- Be able to manage the existence of brand SNS profile and maintain 2-way communication between brand and consumers: responding to comments, inbox, engaging activities (minigame, contests, etc.)
- Distribute and promote brand content across SNS channels consistently (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, Forum, etc.)
- Be able to make SNS reports (Fanpage performance: social post-performance, fan growth, audiences pool, Fanpage responsiveness, etc.) to evaluate the performance of brands on social and suggest solutions to improve the brand’s SNS.
- Proactive suggest innovative content format solutions & proactively research for content betterment.
2. Social Outreach Planning & Management (40%)
- Understand creative direction and be able to provide content direction for social outreach channels on various platforms to deliver the brand message successfully.
- Be able to make social proposals & follow up with a variety of influencers and social channels: celeb, mega to nano influencers, hot community, hot Fanpage, etc. for execution.
- Proactively up-to-date trend/ platforms/ rising influenced stars for planning.
3. Project Management (20%)
- Communicate efficiently with internal & external stakeholders.
- Take part in the working process of taking brief, debriefing, and proposal consolidation.
- Collect required data for making proposals & reports.
- Effectively execute the campaign to achieve committed KPI within budget.
- Work closely with an account in charge to get direct feedback and approval from clients for social content.
- Handle paperwork contracts with influencers/ communities, etc.
- Be able to manage & guide 1 – 2 interns/ trainees as a team during running the projects.
- Other duties depend on project requirements.
1. Experience: Have at least 1-2 years of working experience in Advertising in the related position.
- Have good knowledge and proficient usage of SNS & Social Management tools.
- Understand the market and working process between agency & influencers/ communities/ booking agency.
- Good at communication in both English & Vietnamese.
- Good at problem-solving in a calm manner.
- Good project management skills: raising quotations, tracking timeline, reporting.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
4. Personality/ Attitude
- Trend follower and quick adaption.
- Patient, dedicated, and passionate about social media management.
- Supportive and responsible.
- Solution-oriented & client service mindset is a plus.
o Working in a dynamic and friendly environment.
o Growing business.
o Once the employee has passed probation and signed a labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year;
- 13th-month salary;
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result;
- Salary review annually;
- Annual health check;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law);
- Insurance benefits package (PTI Care);
- Mobile phone fee allowance based on the company’s policy;
- Participate in company events, company trip;
- Participate in the company’s training programs, self-studying program (supported by the company).