Established from 2008, CHI Communications specializes in integrated marketing communications that include: Public Relations, Digital, Social Media & Event.
As a boutique agency, we select a group of talented individuals who tend to work more effectively together, sharing skills and ideas from all levels, toward the same goal—developing materials with highly personalized service. We work from our client’s business standpoints and aim to grow our business together!
CHI means good energy what our team want to bring into client's business with resourceful, innovative and dedicated spirit.
CHI Communications is a boutique agency that has been established in HCMC since 2008. The company takes pride in its positive culture, resourceful style of working, and professional standards. Over the past 14 years, we have been chosen by top-notch clients in various industries, ranging from education and lifestyle to technology and manufacturing.
Our agency is seeking a Senior Social Media Executive to support the Social Media Manager in managing our clients' social media accounts. The ideal candidate is a creative and detail-oriented individual who can execute social media campaigns that drive engagement, awareness, and lead generation for our clients. The Senior Social Media Executive will work closely with the Social Media Manager to develop content, manage social media accounts, and report on campaign performance.
Your scope of work:
· Assist in the development and execution of social media strategies for agency clients across various social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Zalo…).
· Develop social media content that aligns with client brand guidelines, goals, and objectives.
· Manage and monitor clients' social media accounts by engaging with followers, responding to comments, and monitoring social media trends.
· Collaborate with the account team to develop social media campaigns that align with client marketing goals and objectives.
· Monitor and report on social media metrics and provide insights and recommendations to improve performance.
· Stay up-to-date with social media trends, best practices, and emerging platforms.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
· 2-3 years of experience in social media management, preferably in an agency setting.
· Experienced in Health & Medical, Education is a plus.
· Experienced in channel & platform management: FB, Tiktok, Community group.
· Strong understanding of social media management, including:
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with social media management tools
· Experience with social media advertising platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Tiktok Ads).
· A portfolio of social media content and campaigns.
An attractive remuneration is negotiable based on the candidate’s experiences and abilities to add values to the agency.
© Advertising Vietnam - All rights reserved