Ureka Media is a creative agency specializing in strategic brand communications and creation of smart and effective advertising solutions.
Please visit www.urekamedia.com for more information.
· Reach out to venues to seek marketing partnership with our product.
· Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
· Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
· Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
· Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
· Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
· Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
· Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
· Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
· Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
· Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
· Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
· Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
· Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
· Keep abreast of trends and changes in the media agency world.
· Strong proficiency in English and VIetnamese
· Fast learner and likes to meet new people
· Self motivated and results driven
· Experience in Business Development or Sales is a plus
· Competitive salary based on experience and ability + commission
· Working Time: Monday-Friday (9hAM-17h30PM), 1/2 day the first Saturday every month (9AM– 12PM)
· Workplace: HCM
· Youthful & dynamic Environment, modern & civilized working conditions.
· Professional development opportunities with company.
· Welfare regime: Travel, picnic, married, birthday, .
· To enjoy all other benefits under the provisions of the Labour Law.