SPRING Production is a group marketing execution partner. We help our global clients centralize and optimize their marketing execution to ensure brand consistency and transparency in cost structures – and ultimately provide a competitive edge. We don’t write great ads or create award-winning campaigns – we produce them, bringing them to life across the globe. Our 300+ specialists cover the complete range of marketing execution services for all channels and work together seamlessly across our offices in Denmark, Germany, UK, Poland and Vietnam.
We are looking for a highly motivated Receptionist to take responsibilities for the smooth running of our offices where your professionalism, proactiveness, initiative and office proficiency is required.
- General reception duties such as answering calls, transferring incoming calls, welcoming clients/ guest and arranging refreshment.
- Keeping office areas and meeting rooms clean and tidy.
- Prepare and arrange the logistics for visiting of Clients and overseas colleagues to HCM office (transportation, accommodation, meal, air ticket etc.).
- Support organizing all company events (year-end party, company trip, charity event, team building, weekly meeting, etc.).
- Manage and ensure the Company and office Security Policy be strictly implemented such as conducting finger scan for new employees, recording and notice office’s rules to in-out clients and/or suppliers.
- Register parking card for new employees.
- Follow up and record the claims of the accident and healthcare insurance of all employees sent out.
- Be contact point between the building and company: periodical maintenance, activities/ plan held by the building, parking card and parking place for our staff.
- Purchase Air ticket and travel insurance for staff on business trip.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Admin Team Leader.
- College/ University degree.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (IELT 7.0)
- Good computer skills: MS office, email, etc.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Adaptable & flexible ability.
- Good organizational, planning and management skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Be a proactive problem solver.
- Positive thinker, self-motivated, result orientated, multi-tasker and team-player.
- An attractive package of annual leave, sick leave and child-sick leave.
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
- 13th month salary.
- Annual health check-up.
- Meal, mobile and petrol allowance.
- Free parking for motorbikes.
- Teambuilding activities and social events (company trips, charity trip, New Year’s party, kickoff party, team building, Friday bar, gifts for Tet and mid-autumn festival, lucky money, quarter team bonus).
- A cool place to work incl. rooftop pantry with table football.
- A focus on personal and professional growth, adding to your skillsets, and always challenging the status quo.
- An international working environment that is constantly moving.
- A chance to develop working relationships with overseas colleagues.
- We promise that you will get busy, you will have fun, you will be challenged, and you will become more skilled. In other words, you will not be bored.
SPRING PRODUCTION AS A WORKPLACE
Every day, we live our vision, Better Together. Being better together means that cooperation, engagement, fun, and joy are a fundamental part of our culture. We believe in professional friendships across borders, and we are proud that everyone contributes to making this a great place to work.