Our dynamic and creative team is looking for a Multimedia Designer with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop graphics and layouts execution for diversified creative content formats under the supervision of Art director.
- Produce simple animation content.
- Review final layouts and content with the Art director(s) and suggest improvements if required.
We would like to hear from those who have:
- Minimal 2+ years of working experience in advertising or social media communications capacity.
- Be proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro, C4D (basic)… or other visual design and animation tools.
- Have exceptional creative flair and design skillsets.
- Have the ability to update oneself and catch up with the industry’s emerging trends as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
Benefits You Have:
- Competitive salary and Compulsory schemes of social, and health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative, and open working environment.