Pencil Group is an indie creative group of companies with brand strategics, creatives, media and digital specialists, working in agility with clients to create effective marketing activities in digital age.
Never run out of ideas, never run out of passion in growing interesting human connection between good brands and its people
Pencil Network is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Marketing Executive to join our team. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing and executing marketing strategies for our portfolio of startups. Your primary responsibility will be to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and contribute to the overall growth of each venture. You will work closely with the CMO, growth teams, and venture leads to create cohesive and innovative marketing campaigns that resonate with target audiences and yield measurable results.
● Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and implement comprehensive marketing strategies.
● Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff, leading marketing efforts and advertising campaigns.
● Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
● Report marketing and sales results to senior executives.
● Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
● Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of A/B tests, and ROI analysis.
● Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, and PPC.
● Write, edit, and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
● Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
● Develop and maintain relationships with external agencies and vendors.
● Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare performance reports.
● Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors' activities.
● Oversee the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
● Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role.
● Strong understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels.
● Experience in digital marketing including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
● Proficiency with marketing software and tools, including CRM platforms and content management systems.
● Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
● Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
● Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
● A strong passion for marketing and drive to stay abreast of industry trends.
● Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
● Ability to work collaboratively across teams.
● High level of creativity and attention to detail.
● Strong leadership and decision-making skills.