The position will focus on developing web media operation and contents management totally.
50-60% Contents Management
10-20% Product Management
10-20% Customer Service (SNS,Mail…)
– Communication with internal contents team or Freelancer (Web Writer) to control contents quality/schedule.
– Create contents schedule idea what contents schedule will go on. Discuss contents schedule with internal team and catch up latest trend/topic.
– Contents/Article upload on the web media via CMS tool: Magento. It includes product info/price.
– Checking number of stock (by tool)
– Control stock number on Web/EC
– Catch up new product info
– Uploading Product info and data on Web/EC
– Communicate with customer when they ask some question/order (SNS, Mail, Phone)
– Checking order status if there is a problem.
• Opportunity to try new products (Beauty, Health care, Cosmetics)
• International, professional, young and dynamic environment.
• Increasing skill and knowledge in fast growing EC market.
• Good chance to explore new trends in a digital marketing, online shopping (E-commerce)
• Monthly bonus based on performance
• Extra healthcare and accident insurance
• 15 days of paid leave
• Award for monthly/quarterly best team/staff
• Monthly lunch + milk tea
• Birthday celebration
• Travelling/Business trip opportunity
• Others such as: party, wedding, kid, parking…
– Experience on Web media especially contents management skill.
– Experience on Cosmetic/Beauty/Health care industry is a plus.
(Training is provided for selected candidate)
– At least understand CMS tool, and know how to use Magento.
– Photoshop skill is a plus
– Fluency in English
– Have good time-management and communication skill, be able to work under pressure and deadlines, multi-tasking
– Quick learning, team spirit
– Can-do attitude, open-minded and self – motivated
– Challenging mind set
How To Apply
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org