- Construct Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings and 3D visuals for presentation Participate in research and presentation of new design proposals to clients or managers
- Assisting interior designers, architects or graphic designers in space planning and design details
- Applying textures and providing appropriate lighting techniques to the models
- Creating 3D models from architectural plans, rough sketches or real – life objects using special rendering software
- Enhancing images and adding special effects
- Creating 3D walk-throughs and fly-throughs in artistic fields
- Delivering Design Visualization & Presentation Projects to clients.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: health care, medical insurance …
- Must Possess excellent design creative, flair and positive attitude with a first-class eye for design details
- Should be able to produce results in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work with speed and meet deadlines
- Ability to produce as an individual or as a part of team
- Ability to comprehend and design Architectural Details
- Excellent rendering skills
- Ability to interpret Architectural Design
- Proficient in 3D visuals, AutoCAD and Photoshop in reviewing 2D and 3D designs
- Diploma in 3D Studio Max / Architectural Visualization