This person is responsibility to bring creative ideas to life either digitally or in print. Usually working from a verbal brief or from a rough scamp scribbled down by a designer, they use their technical or artistic skills to create a ‘visual’.
- Work closely with creative partners and accounts to develop and sell strategically and creatively relevant design.
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation.
- Draw storyboard for video production
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand services, improve the quality of visualizations and increase efficiency. This is likely to include new rendering engines, pipelines and assets, as well as emerging trends such as virtual reality.
- Have at least 2 – 3 years experiences in the similar role
- Must have attended multimedia and design schools to be equipped with all relevant and up-to-date skills.
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates well-thought out designs.
- Need to understand the creative business requirements.
- Have understanding and proactively in exploring new technology trends is a plus.
THE PURPOSE GROUP is seeking for brave warriors who are ready winners whilst gaining fruitful experience and rewarding job satisfaction.
- Địa chỉ Unit 21.02, Floor 21, Pearl Plaza, 561 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District Ho Chi Minh City