147 views5 Ứng tuyển
- Responsible for creating script, and editing videos that meet quantity objectives and deadline.
- Edit video creatively and fit the content
- Cooperate with team to create creative changes in both video content and technique
- Use typos, images and sound to set off video content
- Edit sound and music to match video scenes
- Be creative, follow trend of video content to produce the best video product
- Take the lead on setting up and running video shoots to capture high quality video and audio
- Oversee a busy production schedule and manage timeline to produce the highest level of quality in video and audio.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…)
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- 13ᵗʰ month salary- TeamBuilding & Company trip
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday).
- Advantage for Experience in producing Facebook, Youtube program/channel
- Advantage for Experience in producing entertainment/beauty related videos
- Storytelling abilities executable in video, yet applicable to other mediums
- A broad aesthetic, diverse creative styles and an ability to bring to life a creative team’s vision
- Have knowledge in technical skills such as color grading, compositing, green screen, retouching, format conversion
- Demonstrated ability to create motion graphics and 2D animations in Adobe After Effects
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in video editing using Adobe Premiere
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with accuracy and excellence
- A track record of producing high quality videos with a focus on getting small details right
- A positive attitude and flexibility for last-minute changes
- DSLR/Cinema camera operation experience a plus.