A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION
As a passionate and innovative UX designer you will guide our design efforts in this emerging and exciting field. You will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team that includes designers, engineer managers, and engineers, and others to create the user experiences for the AI analytics product suite. In case the UI designer is vacant in our team, you will be fully in charge of or take part in the replacement task’ under the senior’s direction.
Must have a complete portfolio of UI / UX design content showcasing your skills experience.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
B.1 UX Tasks (50%)
- Analyzing the market requirements for a new product or new versions of a product.
- Analyzing the product’s strengths and limitations relative to market/consumer trends, competitive threats, market opportunities, and more importantly, consumer experience.
- Defining user experience goals and design principles
- Delivering ideas through sketches, wireframes, and detail descriptions
- Developing product UX principle & design, brand identity design, online & offline marketing guideline design
- Designing pathways of navigation through experiences; demonstrating understanding of content, functions, and relationships within the system
- Researching and applying the latest research practices, including HCI research, design guidelines, and design heuristics
- Collecting and analyzing user behavior through various research methodologies, such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Converging and translating technological, operational, and functional constraints into human-centered opportunities
- Facilitating and designing for the relational aspects across every part of the experience
- Supporting the UX leader in formulating, interpreting, visually articulating the product
B.2 UI Tasks (45%)
- Ideating visual concepts/themes/directions and refining design work based on creative direction.
- Working cross-functionally and collaborating with internal and external team members.
- Developing visual identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems.
- Iterating on designs based on feedback from team members, stakeholders, and users.
- Communicating design decisions to the team.
- Creating product UI design, product content design, brand identity design, online/offline marketing design.
- Keeping project timelines on track and showing the process.
- Clearly articulating design decisions to a variety of partners.
- Developing branding glyphs, logos, identification marks, presentations, presentation templates, storyboards, or animatics for motion graphics and video.
- The ability to work on multiple projects on a high caliber level.
- Comfortable receiving feedback and critiques.
B.3 Other tasks (5%)
- Assigned by the Line manager or/and Head of Department.
- Experience as a responsibility that CREATORY wants.
- Experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- Proven experience leading full life cycle design projects, from design strategy through execution and market introduction.
- Understanding the design principles.
- Understanding of Android, IOS mobile environment and web environment and basic common sense about HTML / CSS
- Experience working in make GUI Theme, Style Guide
- Experience working in the Design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience working in Prototyping tool(Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for the implementation of designs
- Familiar with the Agile working process
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working in Usability Test and User Research, UX Research / Analysis Planning and Execution Capability.
- Master’s degree in graphic design, HCI, interaction design, or related field preferred. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments.
- Experience working in information architecture design.
- Basic knowledge such as cognitive psychology
- Prior design experience in the field of data science, developer tools, and machine learning tools.
- Familiarity with personas relevant to the AI platform: data scientists, scientists, machine learning researchers, analysts, students, and teachers.
- Career description: Skills based on the experience of the project (project name, duration, work performed, project contribution, URL, etc.)
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating user-centered design solutions.
Our World-Class company culture leads the way people in CREATORY work, grow and live. We WORK together in a happy environment, which help us to GROW and value our LIVES under the light of 3 main values: Envisioning, Transformation, Excellence and 7 cultures which are:
(1) Dare to dream big
(2) Evolve through learning
(3) Positive and passionate
(4) Practice transparency and candor
(5) Turn customers into raving fans
(6) Help others rock their greatest lives
(7) Honor my words with action
Self-Evolution & Ownership of work & productivity are all that we care about. CREATORY doesn’t need people to obey working time of 9-6, we don’t force them to stay serious on their seat all day. They are given the power to choose what makes them comfortable and willing to come to the office every morning.
Other cool things
- Guaranteed 13th-month salary.
- Annual salary review.
- Additional Health insurance.
- Learning & Development opportunities.
- Team outing & bonding activities.
- Contribution awards…etc