Our Operations Team has a need for an experienced Traffic Manager whom will act as the liaison between account, operations, technology, strategy, social, and creative teams within the agency. The Traffic Manager is responsible for the maintenance and streamlining of internal workflow to ensure quality, on-time delivery of projects by managing staff and all resource requirements efficiently. Finally, he/she shall, where necessary, monitor development activities and evaluate opportunities/issues in order to improve the overall process and maximize performance of deliverables.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Traffic Manager within agency environment. Digital agency preferred.
- Specific experience with: Plans Creation and digital production.
- Experience with managing portfolios of freelancers and suppliers.
- Working knowledge of management software tools.
- Expert Knowledge of office productivity tools such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with online organizations and office automation.
- Experience with resource planning in a cross-media communication.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Experience with reporting and process improvement designed to provide a recommendation.
- Experience with automated resourcing tool
- Bilingual English & Vietnamese is a requirement