The Strategy Manager must be ahead of the curve when it comes to strategic communication planning, digital media planning and social media planning
- Collaborating with the Account Supervisor and Manager, CEO/COO, identify strategic needs, strategic ideas, and lead all aspects of strategic planning on preparation of new pitches.
- Collaborating with sales representatives and marketing managers in creating media plans to meet client objectives and grow advertising business across digital, mobile, and platforms.
- Act as a partner of clients with respect, trust and good service mind. Participating in client meetings and internal brainstorm sessions to understand and to recommend actionable, insightful, creative, effective communication concepts or media plans.
- Present to clients to sell the proposal
- To analyze and gather insights on consumer behavior as it related to digital media/device consumption and usage.
- Maintaining and developing prospective clients and key strategic partner’s network.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience brand/marketing/communications strategy experience in IMC, brand and digital communications.
- Minimum 3 years worked as senior planner at Digital or Creative agency is a must
- Great understanding about Vietnamese consumer behavior & insight. Experience in Consumer Research and Insight is a plus
- Great experience in writing strategic pitch. Ability to identify strategic needs, strategic ideas, and lead all aspects of strategic planning.
- Good understanding and strong working knowledge & interest in technology or digital marketing.
- Excellent in English (both writing and speaking) an presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Great project management abilities. Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- Ability to work effectively with varieties of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists.
- Good presentation (verbal and written) skills and communication skill.
How To Apply
Send your resume or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0938 912 302 for more information