Overview of this Position
The Strategic Planning Manager position is responsible for maintaining present clients with team account. To work and lead strategic planning for the Event/Activation campaigns, interacting with PR, Digital and other sister companies within group to successfully deliver presentation that exceed clients’ needs and expectations to get the jobs to the company.
- Lead the projects in pitching phase by taking detail brief, to identify, analyze, and develop plans around critical strategic priorities;
- Host the brainstorming section with team to deliver the best idea for the project;
- Co-develop new projects and strategic platforms at the agency. Build up and manage partnership with key players to get them contributing their expertise to the projects;
- Together with The Strategic Planning Director, Vice MD to update and give out quarterly training to team to help the them developed expertise from time to time;
- Plan, prioritize and manage client projects in a deadline-driven attitude.
- Provide clear and timely direction to all team members per project;
- Support The Strategic Planning Director ,the Vice MD in building and managing business development strategy as well as the culture of service environment;
- Conduct regular meeting with clients to keep updated on campaigns as well as retain relationship.
- Recruit and train the subordinate in planning section to contribute the utmost to the “winning” of every bidding.
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Health insurance ( PVI care)
- Company trip & team building.
- Background: University Degree. Good command of English and Computer skills
- Min 5 years in the same industry or in reputable agency
- Relevant experience:
- Excellent planning, organizing and co-ordination
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently with challenging deadline, under high pressure
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn