65% Strategic planning works:
– Leading the planning for all assigned projects.
– Supporting business development.
20% Management works:
– Building Planning team.
– Improving core competences including providing training, workshop for Planning team as well as potential clients.
– Periodically report to Direct Supervisors (weekly, monthly, quarterly & annually)
5% Business planning
– Contributing in improving organizational structure & developing new business direction.
Education/ Professional knowledge/ major
BA Degree (major: Marketing, Foreign Languages, Foreign Trade, IT).
Working experience in the same position
At least 2 years experiences at the same position.
Actual experiences in Marketing, Event, PR…
– Have insightful knowledge of the landscape of digital and be able to consult and leverage that knowledge.
– Have a deep understanding of digital strategy, social media, mobile, user interface design and other digital tools.
– Must be able to determine how digital can deliver the goals of a brand program and set up relevant and measurable KPI’s.
– Understand how new technologies and consumer behaviors/insights are evolving to inform ideation.
– Have updated insights of market, including both Brands and Agencies.
– Have good leadership.
– Possess excellent planning skills.
– Possess excellent presentation and writing skills.
– Have a good command of English, both speaking and writing.