- Work with account department to debrief the campaign’s brief and brainstorm the idea, layout of the proposal.
- Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs.
- Gain a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product and market share.
- Research new initiatives, trends, updates from media channels to provide and build solutions to clients.
- Build up complex Excel models to deliver media quotation.
- Presentation of media strategy/approach/tactics/implementation to clients, across different digital platforms.
- Develop and follow best practices and procedures/process for media planning & operations.
- Analyze and interpret customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Must have strong Excel & data modelling skills.
- Have data analysis experiences.
- Be able to code/develop database (SQL, etc.) is a plus.
- A minimum of 6 months in operating digital ads.
- Demonstrate knowledge in digital marketing.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills.
- A passion for data & numbers, insights and ideation.
- Has some experience in digital media planning in general is an advantage.
- Has strong curiosity, common sense & hungry for knowledge.
- Be able to handle pressure under rushed deadlines.
- Be able to work well both independently & teamwork.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, analytical, communication and time management skills
- Client Impact: Everything we do is ultimately to deliver real client impact and value.
- Innovation: Innovation is to drive change and innovative new ideas to create more values for clients, teams and society.
- People development: People development is to attract, develop, and retain the most talented people. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
- Integrity: Integrity is to be honest and show a consistent and uncompromising adherence to what is right, even if it is at our own cost.
- Team work and fun: Teamwork and fun is the cooperative and collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task, and trying to build a joyful & enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
- Extreme ownership: Extreme Ownership is the practice of owning everything in your world, to an extreme degree. Think of yourself as the owner of the company. It means you are responsible for not just those tasks which you directly control, but for all those that affect whether or not your task is successful.
- Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentives and 13th-month salary.
- Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
- Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
- Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
- Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
- Transparent career development with attractive Learning & Development programs for each level.
- Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.