At Mirum, a senior strategist planner is required to unlock insight that shape powerful communication platforms and ideas that is grounded back to the brand essence, provide campaign framework, communication phasing, recommendation of touch points, user journeys, budget allocation and whatever else it takes to form a solid and comprehensive strategic solution.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of client’s business and industry to validate and consult on the given initial brief.
- Provide an approach and strategic recommendation to address client’s briefs including branding strategy, long-term communication/digital strategy, short-term campaign integration/digital strategy, platform strategy, social media strategy, content strategy, etc.
- Partner with Account Services to gain client approval to recommended strategic direction
- Partner with Creative colleagues to drive creative inspiration and ideation
- Partner with Analytics, Media, and Digital to ensure we are both feeding and gathering information within the agency
- Work cross-functionally with all other groups within the agency to ensure the successful and innovative execution of approved strategies• Supervise and provide strategic actions to optimize campaign performance.
- Communicate closely with client to deliver genuine consultation.
- Update new trends and strategic approach/ model/ framework for clients and internal team.
- 3-5 years of experience in an advertising agency (ATL/brand agency) as strategist planner / account director OR strategist director / account director (in digital agency).
- Fluent English
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
We are a global digital agency of makers, believers, and make-believers. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. We work with companies who embrace the transformative power of digital.