- Proposing, writing, and presenting communication strategies, communication plans in line with Client’s marketing strategy
- Participating in the integration of creative and strategic planning into cohesive communications planning that builds brands, drives traffic, gets results, and has a wow factor.
- Conducting analysis necessary from different sources of information to sharpen the client brief, build alternative hypothesis and propose optimal strategic mar-com solutions.
- Involving in the design for research analysis in both quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Perform various activities to detect consumer insights and turn insights into strategic ideas and integrated communication solutions.
- Identifying core customer insights that take complex business challenges and turns them into simple solutions that drive overall brand strategy and creative execution.
- Assisting Client Service teams in pitch and new business.
- Working closely with Creative team to identifying communication approach before wrapping up creative brief from client information provided.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Unique fringe benefit including partial lunch sponsorship
- Annual team building trip
- Annual company trip (USD 400 value) with choices over 6 session per year
- Professional training programme
- Attractive salary & month 13 salary
- Attractive Year-end bonus upon profitability.
- From 1 to 2 years in advertising field in strategic planning position in international Corporate Agencies
- Strong business sense and attitude
- Having good understanding about brands, advertising and marketing – know how marketing and advertising works and can demonstrate a strong interest in this area
- University graduate of relevant area
- Proactive, dynamic and professional
- Ability to work with Supervisor level and Authorities
- Ability to work responsibly and honestly in all employment areas
- Ability to demonstrate the skill requirements of the job and ability to satisfy training requirement
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently under high pressure and at high level of time and self-management.
- Additional experience in advertising, marketing, PR or market research is a big plus
- Good English skills (both verbal and written).
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ Lầu 5, toà nhà Fideco, 28 Phùng Khắc Khoan, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1