A Digital Strategic Planner
The digital strategic planner will identify and articulate consumer, category and communication insights to drive digital strategies and programs, in the areas of interactive work, CRM programs, social campaigns and always-on communications. The Strategist/Planner is a digital specialist familiar with all existing and emerging digital channels in Vietnam.
- Speaking for the local market consumer in digital marketing communications and social media programs
- Ensuring local consumer relevance of the brand communication strategy
- Identify the brand challenge or opportunity and develop digital and social strategies that will maximize the business and creative opportunity
- Have account ownership and propose initiatives in line with a brand’s (digital) growth
- Have a handle on data, research and analytics practices that will uncover insights and drive the strategic approach
- Be plugged into local cultural, social, technology and digital trends and integrate this learning into client work
- Craft compelling engagement plans guided by data and infused with channel innovation
- Steer creative development through solid briefs and constructive critique on ideas
- Present strategic points-of-view in a clear and compelling manner
- Execute based on a range of digital strategy tasks – social positioning strategies, website content strategies.
- Crafting creative briefs and providing clear persuasive briefings to Creative.
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Comprehensive understanding of (online) strategy, marketing, media concepts and branding.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of measurement and tracking tools within all digital channels,
- Experience developing brand and creative strategies.
- Ability to understand new brands and category assignments
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments
- Strong knowledge of primary and secondary research methodology, both qualitative and quantitative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree a plus
- Agency or internet professional services experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of overall experience; one to two years interactive experience at a minimum
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Y&R Vietnam is a 91-year-old global advertising agency that is also young, hungry, Vietnamese, and passionate about what we do. Our teams in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi specialise in brand advertising, creative, strategy, planning, account management, analytics, activation, shopper marketing and digital. Our job is to resist the usual. It means striking the perfect balance of creativity and innovation in advertising — great storytelling driven through the right channels to create rich new brand experiences that connect consumers and sustain their loyalty. And we’re lucky to have great clients who believe in letting us do that job.
We create great ideas based on Vietnamese consumer understanding to drive their companies’ business objectives. Clients include Bel, Redbull, Colgate, Ford, Emirates, Beko, Traveloka, Marathon, Pham Nguyen, LifeStyles, Domino’s Pizza, Nutifood, RMIT