– Get and clarify the brief from clients and understand it deeply;
– Get the right and dig down consumer insights;
– Audience segmenting based on available data;
– Give the right digital strategy to deliver marketing objective & business objective;
– Give the exact proposition & creative directions to Creative team;
– Work together with Account and Execution team to win the projects;
– Collect data and analyze;
– Conduct in-house research;
– Create the deck logically;
– Present to in-house team & client;
– Take part in designing campaign report & coordinate with Account team to conduct integrated report;
– Explore new reporting methods;
– Conduct campaign performance review presentations with clients;
– Analyze campaign result for campaign learning & recommendation;
– Other tasks assigned by line manager;
– Attractive and competitive income.
– Attractive remuneration and benefits.
– Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
– Allowances: birthday, company trip, Chin’s Day.
– Thirteenth-month salary.
– Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
– Bachelor’s Degree – prefer: Advertising, PR, Marketing or Communications major.
– Must have at least 6-months working experience in the same position in Creative Agencies Must have at least 6-months working experience in the same position in Digital Agencies or Publisher.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Fluently in English.
How To Apply
– Send your CV via Adjob Vietnam with Subject: Name – Position
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, Viet Nam
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/