FMC is a dedicated-to-digital agency working closely with global brands like NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto, Nestlé Ice-cream, CERELAC, GERBER, NESTEA, KITKAT…to name a few.
We’re looking for passionate team members to join us and together work for truly amazing brands and projects.
- Salary: 500 – 1000 USD+ (negotiation)
- Bonus based on performance
- Lunch allowance
- Annual company trip / Medical check
- Health insurance
- Minimum of 1-2 years of digital agency experience
- English – written & verbal
- Solid knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, CRM is a plus
- Deep knowledge of digital media and working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights…)
- A track record in building/shaping/leading successful digital campaigns.
- Strong project management skills are required with the ability to deliver results within short time frames.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Client Service Director of any problems that may arise.
- Reports to the Client Service Director, providing accurate and timely reports all account activity, including status and call reports.
- Provides work in progress reports for all projects
Execution & Delivery
- Develop digital media plan, set up, monitor & optimize on daily basics. Have ability to analyze data & give strong learning & recommendation
- Responsible for delivery of digital projects and campaigns.
- Manage all aspects of the planning and execution.
- Includes responsibility for developing the brief
- Developing the timeline, budget and project plan
- Work with the Creative, Content, Social and Technical teams on the development of concepts and strategies
- Work with suppliers / partners
- Deliver all campaign elements to the media partner
- Manage campaign/project budgets
- Establish KPIs, tracking to monitor campaign performance
- Develop post campaign/project analysis reports and communications on project/ campaign results
- Others as request by line manager
- Develop the contract and contract renewals with clients.
- Submit payment request, invoices.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
FMC is a dedicated-to-digital agency working closely with brands to make them stand out by creating strong and meaningful presence in the hearts and minds of consumers. Currently, we are looking for passionate team members to work with great brands specialised in Nutrition, Health and Wellness