We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent software skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and professional operations. Many of our employees have backgrounds as successful corporate executives and management consultant, with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A talented and very motivated team with flat hierarchy
- An exciting opportunity to learn and grow, a real challenge – we uphold to high quality standards where team effort is pivotal and solution is rarely obvious, you can and is expected to shape the way forwards
- Opportunities to initiate and implement operational and strategic initiatives every day
- Competitive compensation
- Proven experience as software architect
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in Open API integration such as Google API, Facebook API, Zalo API, Lazada API
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
Các công việc tương tự
Technology changes everyday, thus it rules how customers act. If you do not watch out, you may get lost and give up your money. PMAX will not let it happen.
Our team remains up-to-date 24/7 with the latest trends, stores many customer behavior collections in hand, thus are always ready to provide well-prepared plans to pick your sales up.
We prepare everything for you since the start, bring them to the target customers, take care of every step, adjust them if problems occur, and then result in measurable outcome. Our people use data-driven approach, strategic planning, accompanied with modern technology to keep your campaign on the right track.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh