- To execute daily execution and assist direct supervisor when needed
- Build rapport with clients
- Submit agency work and get client approval
- Send effective and actionable email communication to client and internal teams – meeting recaps, contact reports, status reports, follow up
- Create, align, and manage always on production timeline
- Research references, facts, and suggest different content format
- Coordinate with Design team for visual delivery and Interactive team for digital production.
- Create detailed content solutions.
- Schedule detailed content solutions across channels and ensure detailed content solutions airings schedule commitment.
- Manage client’s Fanpage community: respond to comments, inbox, and mini activities…)
- Work with Community and Media Invention team in casting promoting channels.
- Create, distribute and promote content across social channels
- Manage KOLs
- Manage and follow up with mass profiles & Fanpages
- Run Facebook ads campaign
- Collect data for campaign report
- Assist Supervisor to prepare for productive meetings – make sure that all details are known, aligned with attendees.
- Escalate issues to Digital Specialist/ Supervisor/ Line Manager whenever it’s necessary
- Support the follow-up and follow-through of all project-related paperwork.
- An authentic digital enthusiast with at least 6 months of Digital or Social marketing
- Content writing experience
- Good interpersonal and analytic thinking skill, result-oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Report to Senior Client Service Manager/Client Service Manager
Bạn phải đăng nhập để ứng tuyểnĐăng nhập
Các công việc tương tự
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh