We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall view of the job
This role is to set the strategic direction for the team, taking ownership of the overall Paid Social discipline in the market and liaising with other channels to ensure an integrated response to marketing objectives. Social Media Manager is responsible for ensuring quality of planning, implementing, managing and monitoring of social campaigns in order to optimizing profit rate for company.
Social Media Planning:
- Research and analyze target audience trends and behaviors, including digital and social channels to improve brand’s performance and its campaigns efficiency;
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team on the development of communication/ social media strategies, social media activities, engaging content and tactics to drive communications;
- Plan in details and maintain the social content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging;
- Work closely with Creative & ensuring the best deliverable to client.
Social Media Performance:
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team to define the needs, methodology, process of performance review/ tracking/ report;
- Brief & work with 3rd party (media, social listening, social management platform, community, research) to crawl and process all relevant data, consolidate report and give final learnings and recommendations from strategic communication POV;
- Deliver all types of performance evaluations, tracking and reports on campaign/ weekly/ monthly basic by channel (Paid – Owned – Earned channels, Social Out-reach channels (KOL, Community, Influencer, etc.); by type (Content, Creative, Community, Competitor, Campaign, etc.).
Community & Advocacy Management:
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team, participate in relevant conversations related to brand’s guideline and brand’s persona;
- Initiate creation, conception, and presentation of community & advocacy strategy;
- Supervise/ in-charge on community & advocacy management scope.
- Training/ coaching for social team members based on their specific needs;
- Well-supervise and keep close communication with all team members through on-daily-jobs;
- Sharing with CS/Planning/Social Teams: social trends, performance (market/category/brand benchmarking/ evaluation/ report).
- Hands on experience in managing social campaigns;
- Deep knowledge of social planning and implementation;
- Excellent communication skill to work with internal team and social partners;
- Analytical and multitasking skills;
- English efficiency;
- Creative mindset;
- Efficiency & top-notch organization;
- High responsibility attitude.
- Salary Range: Negotiation;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually.