We are looking for a qualified Social Media Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, community management and social analytics working for a brand or agency, we would like to meet you.
- Create, develop and execute social media and influencer marketing strategies, both organic and paid, in line with broader company goals and direction.
- Develop and implement extensive multi-channel social media strategies and calendars unique to each platform, and work with design team to create content.
- Create, schedule and post daily content on all platforms.
- Engage with followers, respond to all questions and comments in a timely manner, perform outreach to grow brand engagement and following.
- Foster a vibrant community of fans and followers through world class community management, customer service, and exceptionally creative content development.
- Constantly research and stay informed on all social media algorithm changes.
- Unify brand identity and voice across all social media platforms.
- SHUI, PVI Care
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Training programs, team building, 12 days annual leaves + 8 days sick leaves
- Work from Mon – Fri
- 3 – 4 years of overall experience with expertise in managing a team of 3-4
- Detail oriented and has strong analytical skills
- Understand the social communities with hands on experience in managing social media
- Strong influencer marketing background in both driving brand goals and conversion goals
- Great communication skills and will be able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong project management skills and comfortable in communicating across timezones
- Deep understanding in mobile internet