– The Social Media Manager will be responsible in the development of strong strategic digital plans, managing the strategy, implementation and monitoring of approved plans
across assigned client(s). The Social Media Strategist has experience in Community Management across multiple social channels, Insights & Analytics/Measurement understanding, and Paid Media experience.
– Leads social strategies, campaigns and initiatives—confidently addressing and planning questions ranging from social format to platform functionality.
– Creates content calendars that move beyond channel tactics to support business objectives.
– Works with team to schedule organic posts and the media team on paid campaigns.
– Partners and collaborate with media, analytics, creative and design teams.
– Works across video, branding campaigns, broader marketing initiatives.
– Develops guides for community manager responses to train clients’ internal teams.
– Works with project management on timelines and budgets.
– Handles social media reporting.
– Uses third-party platforms to schedule organic campaigns.
– Be on top of competitive social activities.
– Pulse on news, trends and developments in social media marketing.
-Managing and working KOL, create the content of KOL
- Company trip
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- 24/7 health insurance
- Mobile phone fee allowance
- 13th month salary
- Above 3 year-experience in advertising/digital/social media/account management.
- Be proactive, highly motivated, result-oriented; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and be a team player.
- Willing to learn and enjoy new challenges.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good communication & presentation skills. Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- MS computer skills (power point, word & excel)
Email các job như vậy
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs