- Digital marketing, plan out communication and social media marketing plans & proposals including new pitches and retainer/key clients.
- Execute projects on online channels such as social network, websites, forums etc.
- Build and train team to fulfill communication, digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing knowledge and skills;
- Build relationship and deal with fan-page and forum ads about services and cost to support project
- Daily check statistic: likes and comments, and use tactics to boost marketing viral impact, and/or lessen negative impact
- Prepare and provide statistical reports of clients and update database of social media channels, KOLs and so on in a timely manner
- Analyze statistical reports from time to time to enhance effectiveness of seeding and social marketing
- Get feedbacks and evaluation from account team and clients to enhance social media services
- Analyze and report performance of campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies, identifying growth opportunities & optimizations;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as management level as Social Media Manager; and hands-on experience in communication, digital marketing, social media marketing and content;
- Familiarity with all digital and social channels/ platforms including brand’s owned platforms (website, microsite, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), paid platforms (display ads, video ads, targeting, re-targeting, search, online PR, social media etc.)
- Experience with content planning and content development;
- Experience with digital & social media marketing planning and the coordination of creative, client services, performance development;
- Ability to recruit, build, coach and train Social media team and Content team with 6 or more team members;
- Ability to structure, organize and manage the team to deliver best performance of projects and other works assigned by company.
- Taxi card
- Healthcare Insurance
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Professional work environment & career advancement opportunities.
- Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company’s regulations.
- Exciting annual trip, company building, team building party, monthly birthday event.
- Salary will be discussed in the interview.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Mekong Communications is leading marketing and advertising agency that focuses on the nature of global technologies and nurture of local talents. We aim to deliver powerful and innovative solutions from strategies to executions for effective and sustainable growth.
- Địa chỉ 58 Vo Van Tan Street, 6 Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam