- Responsible for co-crafting a content plan along the lines of the clients business objective
- Constantly find ways to improve and maintaining content to achieve business goals.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with tech and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels & social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content & social team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Travelling abroad for business purpose.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company.
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway.
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year.
- Extra health care insurance.
- Competitive benefit package: Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided.
- Must Have
- Must be able to write in English fluently.
- Must be able to translate Vietnamese to English and Vice Versa.
- Other Requirements
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- 2 or more years experience managing social media operations.
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Inside out knowledge of social media technologies, platforms and services.
- Needs to be solid in project cost, timeline and resource estimation.
- Manage client and motivate internal team.
- Mobilize necessary teams and resource to deliver impactful projects.
- Must be fluent in content strategy, planning, measurement & optimization.
- Define the role of content in raising brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Bạn phải đăng nhập để ứng tuyểnĐăng nhập
We are a global digital agency of makers, believers, and make-believers. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. We work with companies who embrace the transformative power of digital.