We are looking for someone with experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space combined with managing and motivating a team dedicated to social media marketing. We’re looking for a highly organized, strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Candidate will oversee Social Media Campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign &content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
SOCIAL PLANNING AND CONTENT WRITING:
- Manage content jobs according to content leader’s assignment.
- Be responsible for planning content, creating and publishing information on fanpage, content facebook ads and other digital products.
- Cooperate with Designer/ Production to create content on many different format.
- Run campaigns and promotions to encourage participation on social media initiatives.
- Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data in campaign-by-campaign to improve our clients’ social media performance and their campaigns efficacy.
- Work closely with clients and account teams on the development of social media programs and strategies.
- Assist with researching and developing unique, creative, engaging content that include one or multiple formats such as copy-based (primary), graphics and videos.
- Working alongside the social media manager to generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Support for planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Support to write engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms.
- Prepare reports summarizing the results of social media campaigns.
- Seed content and discussions in our communities to keep them active and valuable to our end users.
- Review community’s conversation (comments, inbox, reply and posts to wall-fanpage) in a quick and timely manner.
- Respond to comments in order to foster a positive community and add value to our client’s customer experience
- Participate in relevant conversations related to brand’s guideline and brand’s persona
- Escalate possible issues or concerns to internal and external stakeholders based on our response protocol.
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of community strategy
- Engaging with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on social media engagements within the community.
- At least 1-2 years’ professional experience in advertising or marketing.
- Copywriting and content that meets consumer insight and brand objectives
- Effectiveness of team collaboration
- Proactively take initiative to contribute solutions and ideas to the successful launch and business growth of clients.
- Understanding of community networks and – design, functionality, strategy
- Communication skills
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Started by Vu Tran in early of 2012, after nearly 3 years, we have become one of the respected and trusted Social Media Agencies in Vietnam recommended by many marketing managers, achieving lots of successful social marketing campaigns.
Our formula is simple: WE LOVE WHAT WE DO! We keep up with the latest trends (and sometimes start them) because that’s what make us tick, not because we have to. And that could be real secret to our success – and yours.
- Địa chỉ 284/9 Nguyễn Trọng Tuyển, Phường 10, Quận Phú Nhuận