A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION
This role plays a critical part to research, build, grow, engage and manage the influencer community. As a Social Media executive, all your messaging, content, and crisis management across networks should be prompt, consistent with influencers, and empathetic to create a loyal and delighted community. This role is also responsible for development strategy & plan execution including budget responsibility, revenue growth management strategy, research and read insights, future trend prediction and integrated marketing communication activation.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Content plan and execution; Social media & community management (60%)
- Create content directions to deliver the key message and key communication objectives following the strategy to target audience.
- Develop and analyze marketing plans/execution on all platforms by the use of metrics, budgets, and schedules to measure progress towards
- Coordinate with Content Writers in developing engaging, creative, innovative contents, which enlighten audiences and promote influencer-focused messages
- Work closely with other teams to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, identify and solve problems for contributing significantly to growth targets.
2. Event Planning & Execution (20%)
- Plans, develops, implements, and organizes events to advance the mission and goals of the team.
- Monitor & analyze the projects/ events completion to ensure effectiveness.
3. Reporting and analysis (20%)
- Perform market research & analyze current benchmark trends and audience insight; and predict future trends.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Generate reports to have key learning for upcoming projects
- Find solution to maximize digital performance by result analysis and channel optimization
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Fluent in verbal and written Vietnamese and English (required)
- At least 2 years experience of hands-on experience in social content marketing or related field
- Strong experience in channel, community management and monitoring
- Hands-on experience in social media or performance marketing (Facebook ads, Google ads, SEM, paid media) is a big plus
- Ability to make marketing plans, strategy and report.
- Have the ability to work under high pressure and handle multitasking.
- Possess excellent data analyst and data management skills.
- Proactive, positive, patient and be able to take challenges.