- Managing the social media channels (writing, interacting with the target audience of clients on daily social media channels, etc.), including content creation, posting and monitoring social community
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage various accounts in a timely and professional manner;
- Provide strategic social media advice and guidance to ensure clients’ objectives are met and exceed clients’ expectations; align with Social Leader and clients to give solutions for all crisis.
- Developing the activities on social network for customers.
- Working together with Creative and Content team to come up with innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages on Social Media channels: YouTube, Facebook, Zalo, Instagram, etc.
- Knowing how to analyze all data which providing by social platforms. Updating and apply new knowledge and trends about social media marketing to improve work efficiency.
- Being responsible for weekly, monthly, and quarterly routines, including performance dashboards and metrics reporting.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- At least 2 year of experience. Worked at a digital agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels, Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency
- Good analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written)
- Good at English (both writing and speaking) an presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive, patient and be able to take challenge.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadline.
- Good at Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please apply through adjob, or send CV. Subject please state clearly as: FULL NAME_POSITION.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
VietBuzzAd (VBA) is one of the pioneers in the field of digital marketing. Established in 2010, VBA has been trusted, cooperated and become a strategic partner of many prestigious clients in Vietnam market. We are the people of the digital age. We deliver the most unique and compelling campaigns that drive success for your business. With the passion and empathy towards our partner, VietBuzzAd is ambitious, looking for ways to push creative boundaries and becoming a market leading company of distinction. Join with us to reach new heights.
We’re also different positions:
- Strategy Director
- Art Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Social Internship
- Other positions
Interested Candidates please kindly send your value ENGLISH CV to us at: email@example.com. Please put your full name and position of the job you’re applying for on the subject.
- Địa chỉ 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1