The Social Manager will be responsible for the social media communications of a key integrated client of Ogilvy Vietnam. Ogilvy’s business with this client, an international CPG/FMCG company with two main consumer-facing brands, covers all aspects of communications and the consumer experience, with a focus on digital customer engagement and commerce. Social media will be a core part of this and will be integrated with all other workstreams. The successful candidate is therefore expected to own the editorial calendar, working as part of an integrated team – strategy, content production, creative, data, CRM, ecommerce – to deliver a best-in-class social experience that drives both the client’s business and brand.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our social and digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. With 5+ years related industry (digital agency etc) experience, you can manage relationships with brand managers and digital leads on the client side to make great work happen. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing and social media management; in addition to being an outstanding social/digital manager, you will also demonstrate analytical skills.
The role reports into the account leadership of the client, with a dotted line to our head of social. Assigned to you will be experts from our content studio – designers, writers, and so on.
- Content planning: Plan and maintain the social calendar: Proactively seek out new opportunities and ideas through a combination your knowledge, learnings and insights, in previous jobs and by partnering with our creative and client leads.
- Stay close to best practices for social media to try new posts or concepts on different platforms; research social media trends and update the team
- Content creation & publishing: Own or direct creative production from beginning to end – sourcing, producing and editing show-based, resulting in engaging posts in a variety of formats.
- Community: Actively and frequently participate in conversations with communities on social media
- Optimization & Reporting: Compile/ or review bi-monthly/monthly reporting to show month-over-month trends and provide insights and recommendations which optimize and improve future posts. Create benchmarks, participate in client report review meetings.
- Leads overall social media program management and is responsible for regularly evaluating and adjusting our multi-faceted social media strategy.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- Professional Leadership experience managing a staff member
- Integrity, patience, and passion for nurturing the team to success
- Hands-on experience managing Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Tinder and Pinterest
- Understanding of branding and social media marketing best practices
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEM, SEO
- Solid understanding of HTML, css,
- Having basic knowledge of website
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Google PPC, Facebook Re-targeting, Facebook Pixel, and Business Manager experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Excellent spoken and written English
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.