OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
A Social Content Executive will be responsible for managing and planning social communities including Facebook, Zalo, Line, Instagram, forums etc. (and other social communities that required) and social KOLs & influencers and developing social content and company’s image.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Social & Content (70%):
- Develop community approach and management plan based on project objectives and requirements.
- Give suggestion about using social listening tools and KOLs & influencers platform tools.
b. Project Management
- Be responsible for facing with client at execution stage: fanpage management, KOLs and influencers management and content.
- Manage different owned social communities of the brands by scheduling & publishing content timely, daily monitoring and responding questions of users and interacting with users to build close connection. Owned social communities include Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, Line,
- Analyze and reporting performance of social communities during campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies, identify growth opportunities & optimizations.
- Make recommendations on improving future campaigns, efficiencies, and impact across channels.
- Work closely with creative team to deliver project material before running the project
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time.
2. Corporate Communications (30%):
- Develop, support and promote PER-FECTIV’s image as a creative experiential marketing agency through message development, social media content creation, and public relations
- Manage and develop company Website, Fanpage, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo, etc. to increase our visibility among potential customers and partners.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with the core values and development strategic development of PER-FECTIV;
- Communicate and work well with all relevant internal departments to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities (internal communications) in order to strengthen the overall PER-FECTIV’s image
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related fields.
- At least 01-year experience in digital social and social content both planning and execution.
- Having experience to use social listening tools and KOLs, influencers buying platforms is an advantage.
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles.
Please kindly log in PER-FECTIV for further information: