We need a strategic brain. And hands, legs and body.
You like horror movies, beer, noodles, documentaries, cars and Netflix. You also have a point of view on most things including UFOs and the Penrose Steps. Plus you can shake a leg at parties.
On the job, you know how to deliver an integrated campaign in a changing business landscape, can turn complex client briefs into inspiring creative briefs, create jaw-dropping presentations and provide thought leadership and strong cultural insights to clients and internal teams.
If this sounds like you, we are a match. Read on.
What makes you special:
You should be a jack of all trades, and a master of strategy.
- You find rhythm in chaos by taking a different approach to research and data.
- You turn information into clear concepts and present those in a compelling way.
- You address business challenges professionally.
- You understand the human psyche, their motivations and barriers, their dreams and fears, to come up with inspiring consumer insights & personas.
- You understand the A to Z of Vietnamese culture.
- You have global ad agency experience.
- Experience should range from 4 years to 8 years.
What will turn your head:
Fun office, cool co-workers, and an electric ambience. If that’s not enough, here’s the icing on the cake.
- Competitive salary.
- 13th-month salary.
- Year-end bonus based on workload and performance.
- Health insurance, social security, and annual paid leave.
- Good opportunity to explore the new digital market trends.
- Learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.