If you have a way with words, write to us.
We’re not just looking for any Tom, Dick and Harry with a pen. We’re looking for someone unusual. Someone who knows how to string together the most uninteresting words and make it sound immensely interesting. Someone who knows what ticks in this market, and what doesn’t. The emphasis on the ‘doesn’t’.
If that’s you, keep reading.
The job in a nutshell:
If you have a pen, that’s a good start. But there’s more.
- Turn agency briefs into solid campaigns.
- Know the clients, competitors and target audience, inside-out.
- Create amazing ideas, messages, scripts, prototypes, math theorems, cookies, cakes and whatnot.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness, too.
- Give constructive feedback to juniors without hurting their feelings.
What makes you special:
- At least 4 years in the industry
- Know the A to Z of communication and marketing.
- Terrific writing skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Experience in a global agency is a bonus.