The Strategic Planner will report to Strategic Planning Director & play role in developing communication strategy/ campaigns of many brands in various industries. He/ She must be the one who can catch up & understand best market situation, category landscape, consumer’s lifestyle & insights and brand as well in order to consult clients with branding strategy, communication direction, Moreover, this person will act a key person to recommend the Core brand ideas/ proposition that enable creative team to yield effective advertising ideas.
- Work closely with clients to identify marketing/communication issues & develop ideas/ strategy
- Cooperate with Client Service/ Media/ Creative team within the agency in the process of designing/planning ideas/ campaign;
- Analyze a wide range of information in great detail ( 5 Cs – Social Economical Political Context, Category, Competitor, Company, Consumers) in order to gain comprehensive understanding about market situation for developing strategy/direction.
- Manage all Research projects that are commissioned from research agencies (from designing until presentation)
- Handle All in-house qualitative & quantitative research such as FGD, In-depth interview, Telephone survey (if needed) to get insights.
- Monitor & update cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behavior and perceptions, ;
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy, so that they can develop creative ideas applicable to the media channels that will promote the idea most effectively;
- Design Communication Strategy/Ideas; Making proposal & Present ideas to clients
- Good spoken & written English & Vietnamese communication skills
- Has strong background in Marketing, Market Research
- Marketing-minded with strong senses of Innovation & Originality
- Open-minded, Curious about trends
- Pro-active, Insightful, Decisive & Passionate for winning
- Master of Presentation & Conceptual Selling.
- Understanding well all office software especially master of Microsoft PowerPoint, analysis software such as SPSS is a plus.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
– Chuo Senko started in the advertising business as a total solution advertising agency in Japan in 1963.
– Chuo Senko Vietnam was a representative office established in 1995 at Ho Chi Minh Vietnam.
– Officially became the first 100% foreign owned advertising agency in Vietnam, December 1999.
– Chuo Senko Vietnam opened its representative office in Hanoi in 2008.
– The numerous well-known advertising campaigns that the CHUO SENKO group has created serve as the tangible proof of our high professional standard as well as our success in the business. We believe in our philosophy, “Doing our best for client prosperity”, because every success can bring prosperity to our client, and consequently, to us.
– From here onwards, we can see many opportunities, yet the level of competition is also ever increasing. To achieve happiness through success, a strong partnership between you and us is imperative. Together we can drive sustainable growth with the vision “To be among the top communication specialists in Vietnam”.