We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall view of the job
Senior Social Media Specialist is responsible for the ownership of project management and planning to optimize Client’s campaigns result. He/ She will be in charge of developing social proposal based on analysis of Client’s post-campaigns and social data. This role also includes of managing SNS channels, following up with KOLs and efficiently executing campaign to achieve targeted goals.
- Social Media Planning:
- Analyzing social data, thinking creatively and propose innovative social strategies to make sure client marketing campaigns reach their target audience in the most effective way possible within the budget;
- Be able to making professional proposal from social strategy to execution level;
- Proactively up-to-date trend/ platforms/ rising influenced stars to upgrade knowledge and increase planning skill;
- Analyzing the client’s post-campaign results and recommending refinements;
- Interacting with internal and external partners to evaluate, implement, and maintain a social plan to achieve KPI.
- Social Media Management – Project Management:
- Be able to manage the existence of brand SNS profile and maintain 2-way communication between brand and consumers: response to comments, inbox, engaging activities (minigame, contest, etc);
- Distribute and promote brand content across SNS channel consistently (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, Forum, etc);
- Able to follow up with variety of KOLs and social channels: celeb, mega to nano KOLs, hot community, hot fanpage, etc for execution;
- Good in communication with internal & external in term of job to getting feedback and doing revision quickly & effectively;
- Collecting required data for making proposal & report;
- Effectively execute campaign to achieve committed KPI within budget;
- Able to manage 1 – 2 interns as a team during running the projects;
- Willing to work independently in case of human resource limited.
- Other duties depend on project requirements.
- Have background in Social/ Community department;
- Have at least 1,5 – 2 years working experience in advertising in the related position;
- Have experiences working directly with KOL, Influencers is preferable;
- Good knowledge and proficient usage of SNS & social management tool;
- Trend follower and quick adaptation is an advantage;
- Have knowledge about KOL, KOC, Influencer is a plus;
- Good communication and problem solving in a calm manner;
- Good project management skills: raising quotation, tracking timeline, reporting;
- Acquire presentation skill;
- Patient, dedicated and passionate with social media management;
- Supportive and responsibility;
- Solution oriented & client service mindset is preferred.
- Salary Range: 650 – 800 USD/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually.