Media planners identify which media platforms would best advertise a client’s brand or product who working within digital agency. Who enable their clients to maximize the impact of digital advertising campaigns through the use of a range of digital media.
Media planners combine creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible. Who apply knowledge of media and communication platforms to identify the best media solution available following objective of a client’s brand.
Media planners work with:
- Google Ads;
- Facebook Ads;
- Online Video;
- Ad Network and Mobile Network;
- Other more media platforms coming.
- Working with the clients and the account team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy;
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media buy strategy
- Managing and optimizing campaigns effectively on different media channels to maximize the advertising performance.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and conducting frequent reports on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Presenting proposals and reports to clients.
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as publishers, ad network and 3rd Party;
- Managing client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgement;
- Challenge your limits everyday in a fast-growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Availability to get solution certification under experienced tech lead and architect
- Up to 16 full paid leave days per years
- PVI health insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- Bachelor degree in marketing and/or communications or equivalent experience required,
- 2-3 years of experience as a Social Media Planner or similar role
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Good in English (both verbal and writing skills);
- Hard-working and ready to work in high pressure environment;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Please send your CV via Adjob.
Short description: Wunderman is a global digital agency with 200 offices in 70 markets. Headquartered in New York City, Wunderman is part of Young & Rubicam Brands and a member of international advertising group WPP Group., Wunderman Thompson, the agency created by the merger of Wunderman and J. Walter Thompson last November 2018. We provide a with creative, data, and technology agency built to inspire growth for its clients.
- Địa chỉ 11bis Nguyễn Gia Thiều, Phường 6, Quận 3, TP HCM