Senior Social Media Executive will be responsible in handling social media projects, manage the execution of Social campaigns and Social Community Management. The ability to manage time, initiate and complete new tasks and fulfill requirements pertaining to social platforms and Social media.
- Contribute to the development of social media & digital strategies
- Compile rate card and estimated costs for social campaigns
- Design and maintain content calendars including creative content ideas that support clients’ key messages
- Write and develop engaging content for various social media platforms
- Manage clients’ social media channels: publish content across platforms and coordinate prompt responses to questions and comments
- Monitor the performance of social channels and posts to guide future activity
- Coordinate with partners/suppliers to deliver paid media support
- Assist in preparing analytic reports
- Identify and engage the right online influencer to foster conversation and promote campaigns
- Work with influencers to deliver content that matches relevancy for influencer followers with client expectations
- Demonstrated first-hand experience in social media, digital marketing, online research and an intricate level of understanding of the role that the internet plays in a client’s communication mix
- A solid understanding of online media (especially in social media) outreach, experience and initiative in developing appropriate online media strategies.
- Proven track record of social media implantation and innovation.
- Experience working in the field of new media from content perspective, including design, preferably in a large organization.
- Experience in execution of social media buying & optimization.
- Proven commitment to keeping up to date and the latest communication technologies.
- Creativity; the ability to think innovatively about technology and its applications for communicating specific kinds of messages to internal and external audiences
- Sound judgment and an ability to make quick decisions in a fast moving environment
- Skill in managing relationships and requests wait tact, diplomacy and persuasion.
- Strong time management skills (including the ability to manage tasks concurrently)
- Team spirit plus the ability to work independently
- Degree in marketing, e-business, communications or a related field.
- Relevant & proven experience across key social media sites.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- Familiarity with one or more social media listening platforms.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English is a must.
- Strong account management skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
Các công việc tương tự
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is one of the largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh