As the (Senior) Community Specialist/Executive, you will be responsible for managing social communities including Facebook, Zalo, Line, Instagram, forums etc. (and other social communities that required) and social KOLs & influencers. This position will work directly with the Head of Social Media to continuously identify, evaluate, oversee community engagement and management during campaigns.
- Develop community approach and management plan and support line manager to identify and propose potential social communities, social;
- Manage different owned social communities of the brands by scheduling & publishing content timely, daily monitoring and responding questions of users and interacting with users to build close connection. Owned social communities include Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, Line etc;
- Produce community report including weekly, monthly and review report;
- Identify, approach and build relationship with potential social communities including forums and hot communities (tech, F&B, mom&kid, beauty, art etc.);
- Identify, approach, build and nurture relationship with potential social key opinion leaders (KOLs) and influencers (celebrities, bloggers, hot FB-ers etc.);
- Analyze and report performance of social communities during campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies, identifying growth opportunities & optimizations;
- Make recommendations on improving future campaigns, efficiencies, and impact across channels.
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in social media marketing, social media platform and social communities;
- Familiarity with social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, forums, communities and community management;
- Understanding on social platforms and its natures, personality and user’s experience;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills;
- Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task and set/meet aggressive deadlines;
- Ability to handle dynamic and multiple priorities;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Proven adaptability / flexibility to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV/ Portfolio via our email and log in our website: dna.vn for further information.
Các công việc tương tự
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) is an important element of all living organism. It carries generic information called genes to form up the functions and structure of human being. It’s a backbone of everything.
As human in digital realm: we breath, we talk, we ask, we think, we desire, we motivate, we wish, we hope and we dream. We can’t stop questioning ourselves as human being. That…’s what we love to explore and to inspire others. We were born as digital natives, but we don’t think of technology solely, nor tools, nor trends. We believe great work comes from a great understand of consumer insight and brand’s knowledge. It’s in our genes.
This is what we believe, this is what we fight to deliver.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh