Established since 2008, CHI Communications is a boutique agency specializing in integrated marketing communications with a strong focus on PR and Social Contents.
CHI means good energy, that is what we want to bring into the client’s business. For our people, we inspire happiness, encourage individuality, and a work-life balance.
We are proud to assist famous international brands and leading MNCs to extend their business in Vietnam. You can find more information about us at www.chicom.vn
Currently, we are looking for a talent for a Senior PR Account Executive. Working with us, you not only have opportunities to work with to the prestigious clients but also enjoy a fun yet challenging environment that promises to uplift your skills and career.
Our ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Graduated in communications or related fields (business, marketing, journalism).
- Minimum 1.5-year experience in the PR/brand agency environment
- Evidence of communications skills (writing & speaking), project management skills, client service skills, understanding of local media landscape (including digital media) and knowledge about branding.
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and journalists
- Industry networks and contacts are beneficial
- Willing to work long hours and sometimes, in unusual, less glamorous circumstances.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (Client Service: 70%, Account Administration: 20%, New business + Company Marketing: 10%)
- Must be an account coordinator to execute various types of Marcom & PR duties, including client servicing, media relations, press materials development, events management.
- Ability to create communications content including but not limited to press release, PR articles, film scripts, and advertising pieces.
- Report to the account manager of & provide support, when necessary to other accounts
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists, and industry spokespeople
- Developing news angles, stories, and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, verbal, data analysis capabilities, and written skills (both in Vietnamese and English)
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- Understanding of media landscape, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent client relationship & third-party supplier relationship skills
- Service focused
Attractive remuneration will depend on qualifications and range of work experience.
Please send your CV with references or sample works via Adjob Vietnam the soonest.