- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Research and gather data to understand consumer insights, market trends and to develop effective marketing communication strategies on digital channels that meet client’s requirements and budget
- Coordinate with internal teams to create and present proposals to clients
- Put together strategic plans for client campaigns
- Liaise with other team members to improve strategies
- Stay abreast of the latest digital tools & trends
- Support the departments as needed
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Marriage, Medical and Compassionate Leave
- Health Insurance & private health care plan
- Social Security
- Monthly Birthday Celebration (200,000 VND gift)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment
- No fixed day for promotion – Perform well and get promoted anytime!
- A recognized university degree
- Good command of Vietnamese & English
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in the industry
- Proven track record in developing strategic digital marketing plans
- Good knowledge of the media and how strategy planning influences it
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Experience in fast-paced work environment
- Driven to perform well in all aspects of your strategic work
- Flexibility and time management ability
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Interested candidate please apply on this link
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
AnyMind Group is an organization that is transforming industries through artificial intelligence. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
In the marketing industry, end-to-end solutions by companies under the AnyMind Group span influencer marketing, programmatic and digital advertising, and publisher monetization.
For the human resource industry, AnyMind group’s TalentMind provides human resource and recruitment professionals with an AI-driven recruitment optimization platform to make hiring more efficient and smart.
AnyMind Group aims to power businesses and professionals with a suite of AI-based solutions, enabling them to easily achieve greater scale and efficiency within and across departments.
- Địa chỉ Floor 53, Bitexco Financial Tower, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC