About the Role
We are looking for a full-time, highly-skilled Senior Performance Media Supervisor to quickly join its motivated and fast-moving team. This position is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
This is your opportunity to join an evolving team and help shape the digital media presence of a Vietnam’s Top-15 digital marketing company.
- Developing Excellence in Media Planning and Execution: for both performance and branding media, plan, supervise the processes for setting up, trafficking, and activating media. Identify KPIs and tangible ROI to the business. Conduct reporting for team leaders with insightful recommendations.
- Assisting Media Lead in team management: Educate junior team members on best practices and innovations/trends in the industry. You act as supervisor and trainers in the assigned sub-team, solve problems and facilitate the Media Lead in all team initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams, including Creative/Content, Account/Sales, OOH and Production, to define the best way to reach and convert audiences for clients’ ever-tougher requirements.
- Facing clients: From time to time, meet and present face-to-face with clients on media plans/strategies and tactics.
Report to Media Lead: direct report to Media Lead and assist him/her in many internal tasks.
- At least 02 Years of Digital Media Expertise: You know how to plan/interpret/execute well different types of performance/branding media campaign. Profound knowledge in all types of biddable media channels/tools is required (FB, Google, etc.).
- Experience in Digital Marketing: Our customers engage with various marketing touchpoints dozens of times before coming to a buying decision. Your experience in Integrated Marketing Solutions is appreciated.
- Good Communication and Team Coordination Skills: Whether verbal, written or PowerPoint, you’ll need to be able to sell complex concepts to marketing stakeholders while also being able to engage knowledgeable publishing partners as peers.
- Team Player and Coach: You have a collaborative personality that encourages constructive behavior in a team environment. You will coach junior team members to do their job well.
- Leadership Skill: You need to be good at interpersonal and relationship skills – managing up, down and across an organization.
- Equally Analytical and Creative: You are metrics-driven but come up with creative solutions to problems and not afraid to test new ideas. You’ll be responsible for finding new ways to innovate.
- Agency Background: Knowing how Agencies operate and activate media will help you navigate internally.
- Strong Attention to Detail: as a performance/media supervisor, if you miss an important detail, it may result in losses for the company.
Hands On: If required, you will sit down and activate media campaigns.