We are seeking highly qualified talent with professional experience in leading the team to manage and optimize multiple digital marketing channels. Senior Optimization Executive will be in charge of the performance of our clients by managing the team who are responsible for planning, day-to-day execution, reporting,…
Project Management: (60%)
- Manage on top with the project’s situation and can solve clients’ problems related to project’s management
- Proactively make suggestions, next step with clients to improve performance with highly complicated full scope media: Branding, Performance, Content/Creative.
- Know how to make media plan at a complex level (Many assumptions, detail plans with 3-7 dimensions and have solid arguments for your assumptions)
- Know how to come up with logic to optimize your project, can QC, audit or challenge for other trainees/OE or pass OM/OD’s challenge
- Complete the deadline and the output meets the standard set by LM.
Team Management: (40%)
- Leading a team (2-4 people) to provide the best performance to our clients
- Providing clear roadmap, guidance and individual coaching and feedback stretching to achieve goals.
- Be responsible for the team’s KPI (revenue, profit) and client KPI’s (CPO, ROI,…)
- Contribute ideas and participate in solutions/ internal projects to help the team project/ department develop more
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Constantly inspired to improve ways of doing things to eliminate recurring problems and pain points
- Have the ability to work under pressure (big big pressure)
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and campaigns with an intensive workload.
Good to have:
- 1+ years experience in managing people
- 1+ years experience in Google Adword, Facebook Ads.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in Digital marketing, especially Data-driven Marketing
- Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentives and 13th-month salary.
- Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
- Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
- Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
- Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
- Transparent career development with attractive Learning & Development programs for each level.
- Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.
PMAX PERKS FOR THIS POSITION
- Partnership: Premium partner of Facebook, Google, Appsflyer, and Zalo. Continuously updated training programs directly from Google, Facebook, Tiktok, Admicro, …
- PMAX Team: Support from Expertise Team (specialized in innovation, channel knowledge, SWAT for projects) and senior colleagues to grow fast-track along with guidance from conscientious line manager.
- Career Development: Clear career path (8 levels) with transparent assessment criteria to step up. Upgrading your level with performance appraisal every 6 months or at any time as long as you meet the expectations of the next level thanks to your achievements and values.
- Challenges: At higher levels, you have the opportunity to work more deeply with each solution, understand more about other factors affecting the customer’s business besides Paid Media and make appropriate recommendations such as Strategy, Commercial, Creative, Tech & Data, Owned/Earned Media,…
- PAXY: Advanced media system created and developed by Internal PMAX to support automated performance marketing activities from data processing, advertising optimization, insight analysis, making recommendations on plans and reports.