A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION
You are pro at designing text and images for digital media such as posters, screen layouts, templates, thumbnails, infographics, banners, digital displays including motion graphics videos.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design, and Motion graphic: (70%)
- Discussing project needs and identifying a target audience.
- Developing visual ideas that suit the brief
- Creating elements such as posters, screen layouts, templates, thumbnails, infographics, banners, digital display, VFX, motion graphics that suit the project’s purpose
2. Project management (20%)
- Estimating the time required to complete the work (Time management)
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Solving problems creatively and adapting your style if needed
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to project leaders
3. Other tasks assigned by line manager (10%)
Skills & Qualification:
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, After Effect;
- Basic English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Advantage for College or BS degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent;
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain ideas;
- Passion and enthusiasm for design;
- Creativeness and excellent understanding in color, typography, imagery and overall composition;
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
- Self-motivation and the ability to work to deadlines to cope with several projects at a time;
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes.