Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with publishers, media intermediaries to roll out the campaigns and ensure the campaigns delivery.
- Get into good deals with publishers, media intermediaries where possible to optimize the campaign cost.
- Develop the media proposal and detailed digital media plans for clients.
- Present to clients for delivering the media proposal and gain the client’s approval.
- Responsibilities will include planning and implementing of customer acquisition campaigns, testing and measuring campaign performance and scaling successful campaigns upon various channels, including: Google, Facebook, Programmatic, Adnetwork, Single websites. Constantly monitoring, analyzing & optimizing on-going campaigns based on internal data and daily reporting.
- Lead media planner/buyer team to achieve the project or campaign goal.
- Collaborate closely with various internal teams such as Account, Strategic Planning, Social Media, Design and Production team as well as collaborate with external partners for various campaign objectives.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing or a Business Administration related field.
- At least 2-3 years of online advertising media experience with an online publisher, ad agency, or ad network.
- Experienced in utilizing Google and Facebook marketing platforms in the effective way.
- Quantitative skills for analysis, tracking, and optimization of data;
- Strong CPA Proven media optimizing strategy as well as strong knowledge and experience of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other ads platforms related to CPM, CPC, CPV and CPA campaign models.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects; working consultatively with partners to develop creative and effective solutions to meet our needs.
- Good presentation skill in both Vietnamese and English.
- Good team management skill to deliver the project or campaign objective.
- Competitive salary which is commensurate with work experience.
- Professional work environment & career advancement opportunities.
- Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company’s regulations and 13th month salary
- Exciting annual trip, company building, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Mekong Communications is leading marketing and advertising agency that focuses on the nature of global technologies and nurture of local talents. We aim to deliver powerful and innovative solutions from strategies to executions for effective and sustainable growth.
- Địa chỉ 58 Vo Van Tan Street, 6 Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam