Manage the day-to-day digital campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- working with the account team, the creative and the content team to understand the client’s business objectives and media strategy, making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns;
- monitoring campaign to make sure campaign KPIs on-track
- maintaining detailed reports and presenting post campaign reports;
- evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and giving recommendations for further campaign
- identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits;
Familiarity with product offerings (e.g. Adnetwork, Ad Extension, Targeting, etc.) and performance metrics from a variation of digital media platform (e.g., Display, Video, Search, Mobile and Social advertising platforms such as YouTube & Facebook), and publisher
- Basic knowledge of digital media and working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong project management skills are required with the ability to deliver results within tight schedule.
- good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with clients and publishers;
- literacy, for writing reports and presentations;
- numeracy, for data analysis and negotiations;
- strong analytical and organizational skills;
- capability to work effectively under pressure.
- A minimum of 1year hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh