1. To develop plans and strategies for clients’ brand investment namely in:
- Objective setting
- Planning and Strategies
- Client Relationships
2. Ensure delivery of approved plans and strategies by working closely with the buyers,
3. Keep track of all performances of plan, making revisions (if any) to deliver on goals
4. Budget tracking, control and reconciliation of expenditure reports
5. Monitor and report on latest competitive activities, analyses and understand media
strategies of competitors
6. Work with cross functional units including Buying/Trading/Digital to:
- Lead the development of implementation plans based on strategic directions provided by Planner/Client
- Liaise with them regarding any issues on on-going basis
7. Any other duties as reasonably requested by senior management.
- Free parking at building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- At least 3 years of working knowledge and experience in offline media planning.
- Able to think, develop and address point of view in digital
- Able to develop good rapport with clients, creative agencies and colleagues.
- Ability to develop strong understanding of client’s business, their products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives & needs, competitors and sales.
- Have deep understanding and ability to leverage opportunities from media vendors (TV stations/TV suppliers/Print/Radio etc)
- Knowledgeable in trading fundamentals ie. Media costs, audience delivery, effectiveness, strengths and weaknesses of each channel
- Expected to stay abreast of industry trends and new advertising opportunities.
- Skillful in key planning/buying tools like Infosys, Choice, and other platforms.
- Manage workload, timings, and deadlines to ensure that the high quality of the work is delivered.
- Expected to manage 1 or many media executives’ work and development.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Communications or Business preferred.
- Good command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese is a must.
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude.
- Have a good sense of data and working well with numbers
- Good understanding of digital media and roles of each touchpoint
- Having experience working with Digital tools is an advantage
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Advanced MS Office skills.
How To Apply
Kindly send you CV with Title: [Sr. Integrated] – [Name]
Các công việc tương tự
Giới thiệu về OMG
As a leading global media network, with data at the core, Omnicom Media Group creates end-to-end solutions for clients, anywhere, swiftly and efficiently. We consider client business needs from the start and keep consumer behavior at the heart of everything we do.
We are compromised of the full service media networks OMD, PHD and Hearts & Science as well as a number of specialty media communications companies. We offer unparalleled clout in the marketplace and a depth of capabilities and experience that drive leadership and innovation in every media type.
Omnicom Media Group is the media services division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, providing services to over 2,500 clients in more than 100 countries.
Follow us on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OmnicomMediaGroupWW/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/OmnicomMediaGrp
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/omnicommediagroup/
- Địa chỉ 11 Mac Dinh Chi, D.1, HCMC