Promote Corporation culture and enhance employee engagement by design, propose and deploy the HR internal communication activities, such as:
- Draft and send periodic HR newsletters, announcements, congratulations;
- Support to design & organize On-boarding programmer;
- Design, propose and deploy the HR communication plan and activities align to HR strategy.
- Work with relevant internal & external partners to define and develop effective communication channels, tools, messages and materials (video, picture, …)
- Responsible recruitment process; screen CVs, interview candidates, arrange meeting and negotiate offers with candidate.
- Managing entire orientation program and onboarding process for new employees.
- Other activities as assigned by Line ManagerQualifications:Must to have qualifications:
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree or experience in related field
- Job Knowledge: Strong experience in communication fileld, Social Media channel.
- Strong organizational, analytical and planning skills;
- Good in event management;
- Have sense of marketing;
- Solve-problem and result oriented;
- Personal qualities: Energy & enthusiasm, commitment, creativity & innovation, team player, customer focus
- Experience: Minimum of at least 2 years working experience as HR/Admin Manager, prefer in communication agency field. Good level of English proficiency
Excellent in Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook Express, MS Outlook and PowerPoint.
Preferable Qualifications (Additional):
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ Lầu 5, toà nhà Fideco, 28 Phùng Khắc Khoan, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1